Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme

Part 2

26. What color is your watch?
I have one Brown and a Black

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”?
Racism

28. Would you strip for money?
No

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
I prefer the drive thru.

30. What is your favorite number?
Two

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
My dad.

32. Any plans today?
Nope.

33. In how many states have you lived?
1 state.

34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Am not annoyed right now.

35. Last song listened to?
An Arabic song..."Ya Dab Dab" by Nancy Ajram. I have no clue what the song means but I like it's sound.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Nahhhh

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
No

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Anything that is comfortable.

39. Are you jealous of anyone?
I dont think so. They are time when I probably am envious of certain people but nothing harmful. I am quite contended with my life.

40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Again, I dont think so.

41. Do you love anyone?
TRUELY, MADLY, DEEPLY.

42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes. Quite a few of them.

43. What do you usually do during the day?
Wash, clean, vaccuum, cook, read....

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No. They are 1 or 2 people I cant stand, but 'hate' is too strong a word.

45. Do you use the word hello daily?
Yes.

46. What color is your car?
Silver grey

47. What size wedding ring do you wear?
It fits me well and looks good on my hand...who cares what size it is?

48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
No.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No

50. How did you get your worst scar?
I got it, a couple of years ago, in the form of a 'person'.

2 comments:

  1. We spend our days alike.

    Be sure to join us for Monday Mayhem
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I will join Harriet. Thank you for stopping by.
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete