1. Who was your FIRST date?
Ok. What exactly do u mean by a date? Sneaking out to meet someone is counted or is it the flowers, dinner, present and all that?
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yeah! He is one of my best friends.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Beer. (Thank daddy.)
4. What was your FIRST job?
5. What was your FIRST car?
It is a Toyota Carolla. (I dont drive it though. Hubby, it's all yours ;) )
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
To Chennai (then Madras)
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
My first best friend was Aruna. And yeah! We still are best friends and talk a lot.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
It was my mom’s cousins wedding. I must have been 5 years old.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
3 of us in a 3 bed-room flat. Does that make us roommates? I never really had a ‘room-mate’. I only had flat-mates.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
I misplaced/lost a shoe box with a lot of precious possessions of mine. I just wish I some how could find it. If I find it, I will believe in Miracles!
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
Khatak (and Indian Dance form) and Salsa!
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
No. But I married the man I first fell in love with as a woman.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Kuchipudi. It’s an Indian dance form. I initially took the classes coz my mom loved the dance but then I started to eventually enjoy it. My first stage performance was when I was 3 and a half years old. I enjoyed being on stage ever since. Thanks mom!
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Wash my feet.
1 day ago