Friday, July 17, 2009

Kisses And A Cake

Giving a surprise to your husband is a challenge in this place. I could never give V a surprise gift in the last, almost 1 and a half years that we have been here. Simply because women cannot go out alone to shop. I tried doing it by secretly buying a shirt or a belt but he would invariably know as he would have to atleast be in the same shop that I enter.

But then, we have friends to help us out right!

Tomorrow, is V’s birthday and I was determined to give him some surprise. I asked my friends, to buy a packet of Hershey’s Kisses (V always wanted to try them but never did for some weird reason) and a Chocolate Cake so I can surprise V at 12 in the night.

I just sneaked out (V is fast asleep) and got the stuff. They surprised me by buying not just a cake but a huge Ice-Cream cake from Baskin Robbins. I am so damn happy and thrilled that finally, with the help of lovely friends, I am able to surprise V.

Thank-you so much Tanz, Taslee and Nidhi!!!

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!

1 comment:

  1. hey Rachu that sounds very sweet, we definetely love our husbands!!!!! Birthday wishes from my side too to V for Vinay...and hey see my post if possible, something similar that i wrote for V for Vishnu on his birthday:))

    ReplyDelete