1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? Either Nidhi or Seema, my friends.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Ofcourse. Arn't we supposed to?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Talker.
4. Do you take compliments well? Nope. I start feeling embarrassed.
5. Do you play Sudoku? No.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? I think so.
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No.
8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Hide and Seek I think.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you? NO. And I am happily married so persuing anybody is out of question.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I could, as long as the other person respects my beliefs.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? A bit of both.
12. Use three words to describe yourself? Happy, Sensible and Loyal
13. Do any songs make you cry? Oh yeah. Quite a few of them.
14. Are you continuing your education? Formal education, no. But the process of learning is something that will never stop.
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? Nope.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? A photo studio but not in a booth.
17. How often do you read books? All the time.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? A bit of all. But more about NOW.It keeps me happy.
19. What is your favorite children’s book? I love Tinkle comics. I still buy them in railway stations.
20.What color are your eyes? Dark brown.
21. How tall are you? 5.2 1/2"
22. Where is your dream house located? My dad made one opposite the sea in my home town. I will make the other in the middle of nature. With lots of greenery, in a small quaint place. Definetly not in a big polluted noisey city.
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My cell phone. A couple of years ago, it would have been my handbag 'coz I would have all my stuff, wallet, ID, cell phone, charger...everything in there. Now I hardly use my handbag.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? We dont have one here.
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? While answering question no. 22, I travelled all the way to my Dream house. "Someday. Somewhere."
26. Do you like mustard? I do. It is the best part of a hot-dog.
Tea and Q&A
10 hours ago