Sunday, May 17, 2009

The 29er Meme


1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Credit card bills.

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Last week at home. My hubby made noodles and we had it out of a big bowl. Its amazing how sometimes the simplest of things make you feel special.

3. How many colleges did you attend?
Two. (Graduation and Post graduation)

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Coz I feel damn comfortable in it. I bought it for 70 Rs a year ago.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
“It’s already time to wakeup?!?”

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
“I hope I feel better tomorrow morning.”

7. What do you miss being a child?
Innocence. Experience ruins it all.

8. What errand/chore do you despise?
Ironing clothes.

9. Have you found real love yet?
Oh yeah! I am married to him.

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I have never been to a Wal-Mart.

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No way! I think marriage is an important and a sacred ritual.

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
GEORGE CLOONEY

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Thankfully no!

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
All of it. I have never been there.

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Nahhh…I am in a relationship I wouldn’t want to change for anything. And I have my priorities set and career is not on the top of the list.

16. Do you have a “go to” person?
Yes. My husband.

17. Are you where you want to be in life?
I am on the right path to where and what I want to be .

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?
What has changed the most is the way I look at life and how I handle it. As I grew up I realized that life as simple as one keeps it.

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
High school was great but not the best years of my life.

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Of course! A lot of times :)

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
I did not hang out when I was a teenager.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
Someone from my past I dont want to talk about.


23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
No. Never have been in a situation that needed someone to stand out for me.

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
No.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
Sometimes I have nightmares. They are scarier than reality.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Always communicate with your spouse.

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Respect your work and make sure you enjoy what you do.

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
It sounds cliché but I don’t want to go back and change anything.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
Too many things here ;)


1 comment: