Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Corporate Mails


A couple of days ago I got a forward that had a list of e-mails written by employees of various companies. I thought they were funny enough to share with you.

"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave."
From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
"as I want to shave my son's head, please leave me for two days.."

· Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding:
"as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave."

· Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"

"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."

· A leave letter to the headmaster:

"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"
· Covering note:

"I am enclosed herewith..."

"Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below..."

· Letter written for application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well."
· A candidate's job application:

"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ' Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both(!! )for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.

I actually saw the following mail.

"It’s my gratification to inform you that, I will be captivating my Annual vacation preliminary Mid of Oct/07 to end of Dec/07, in the nonappearance of me, if you necessitate any Administrative Support, please match up with my reliever Mr. XXXXXXXXX, you may accomplish him on this extension 2924.

All the Customer Feedback System Related Thinks Has been explain & Handed over to Mr. XXXXXX if you have any CFS related issue’s please communicate with him, extend your full support to XXXXX."

2 comments:

  1. Seher, apologize for the absence. I've been moody offlate. Will try harder too be more regular. :)

    ReplyDelete