Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday Meme on A Monday



1. What thing is nearest to you ? Apart from my laptop the TV remote.

2. What is your ringtone ? Agency.mxmf

3. What was the last message in your inbox ? From my friend Aruna

4. Who is your best friend ? Aruna and V

5. What is the brand of your TV ? Samsung

6. What schools did you attend? St. Joseph’s Girls High School and Heritage Residential School (both in my home town Vizag)

7. Do you own a MP4 ? No.

8. What song are you listening to now ? Am not listening to any song at the moment. Watching a Telugu movie on TV.

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ? Of course. I am a happily married woman!

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Nope and never intend to even in the future.

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ? I don’t know.

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ? What is “everything”? I am happy with my life and that is everything.

13. Are you always thinking of someone special? Not always. I think of a lot of other people too.
14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? I have a few dreams but am not desperate for any at the moment.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried? Last Thursday! Thanks to V!!

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ? Nahhh… I am smart enough to know the difference between a crush and love. I am already in love and haven’t had a crush in a long time.

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ? Any place where I would have had the freedom of taking a walk by myself, sit in a café with a book or go watch a movie with V in a theater.

18. When was your heart last broken? Ages ago. But it doesnt matter. I am very happy today!

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? Mine!

20. How many email accounts do you have? Three but I use only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment