Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme



1. I've come to realize that my last kiss...lasted longer than I thought it would.


2. I am listening to...my clock tick-tock.

3. I talk...a lot when I am excited and I am excited most of the times.


4. I love....every minute I spend with V.

5. My best friend/s...are all happily married.


6. My first real kiss...is not for anybody to know.

7. Love is...what makes life beautiful.


8. Marriage is...a lot more than just a commitment.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking...of the person they love the most.

10. I'll always...remember the people who make me happy.


11. The last time I really cried was because...I hated to stay away from V for a month.


12. My cell phone...is on charging.

13. When I wake up in the morning...I wish I could sleep longer.

14. Before I go to bed...I remove my glasses and turn off the reading light.


15. Right now I am thinking about...finishing and posting this meme and get back to my reading.

16. Babies are...God's most beautiful creation!

17. I get on Myspace...Nope.

18. Today I...had a peach after lunch.


19. Tomorrow I will be...doing the same stuff I did today.

20. I really want to be...as happy as I am right now, if not more, all my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment