Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weird to be tagged

I read about this “weird game” on Seher's blog. Its funny and interesting. And I would do anything that’s fun, atleast once.

Rules : The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names.)

1. I am a cleanliness freak. But don’t care a damn about eating roadside food like pani poori, pav bhaji etc.

2. I never cut my nails real short. I maintain them and make sure they look neat and pretty but when of them breaks, I don’t cut the rest to make them the same length. The reason is what is weird: If I cut them short I start biting them. I did that a couple of times and managed to make my fingers look real ugly.

3. My mood swings. One moment I will make you have the laugh of your life and the next moment I can go into my shell making you wonder if you upset me by laughing. I have been working on this and am making quite a progress. Getting from weird to better.

4. When I am angry/frustrated/pissed off, I start cleaning. I start scrubbing the kitchen floor, vacuuming an already clean room, change bed sheets. I am a freak when it comes to neatness but when I am pissed off I am weird freak.

5. Sometimes my responses to what my husband says are really bizarre. My responses have nothing to do with what he says. Not even the same topic. Example: He says ‘Deepika looks hot in this video.’ And I say ‘when did you speak to him?’ or “I had a dream last night’ and I say ‘yeah, rice and sambar.’

6. I cry at weddings on screen. Even a lousy bad movie makes me cry if it has wedding scene in it. I get all mushy and sentimental and all that with anything that has to do with weddings. Before I got married I don’t remember crying at such scenes. I didn’t cry at my own wedding.

Tagging just 6 people is being unfair to the others. Everybody is weird in some way to or the other. So just join the game and make your list and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment