Rules : The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names.)
1. I am a cleanliness freak. But don’t care a damn about eating roadside food like pani poori, pav bhaji etc.
2. I never cut my nails real short. I maintain them and make sure they look neat and pretty but when of them breaks, I don’t cut the rest to make them the same length. The reason is what is weird: If I cut them short I start biting them. I did that a couple of times and managed to make my fingers look real ugly.
3. My mood swings. One moment I will make you have the laugh of your life and the next moment I can go into my shell making you wonder if you upset me by laughing. I have been working on this and am making quite a progress. Getting from weird to better.
4. When I am angry/frustrated/pissed off, I start cleaning. I start scrubbing the kitchen floor, vacuuming an already clean room, change bed sheets. I am a freak when it comes to neatness but when I am pissed off I am weird freak.
5. Sometimes my responses to what my husband says are really bizarre. My responses have nothing to do with what he says. Not even the same topic. Example: He says ‘Deepika looks hot in this video.’ And I say ‘when did you speak to him?’ or “I had a dream last night’ and I say ‘yeah, rice and sambar.’
6. I cry at weddings on screen. Even a lousy bad movie makes me cry if it has wedding scene in it. I get all mushy and sentimental and all that with anything that has to do with weddings. Before I got married I don’t remember crying at such scenes. I didn’t cry at my own wedding.
Tagging just 6 people is being unfair to the others. Everybody is weird in some way to or the other. So just join the game and make your list and post them.